Friday, February 6, 2009

Good Ol' Blog

dearest friends, i've decided to publicized my blog in order for everyone back in Malaysia and friends over the globe to know whuts going in and out of my daily life, well a boring one i presume. apart from the opportunity to see the world. and to bring the world to you, my friends, Amen :)

and for this purpose, i've got to delete all my older private posts and to start afresh. it wasnt easy deleting all those vague memories and happenings that i've posted all the way back in september07.

as i was reading through, i realized how much my life changes. from a schooling life to a working young adult (hey i'll be turning 21 in a glimpse of an eye), staying under my Dad's territory in Penang to renting my own crib in Sg, being attached for long to being single, also for/been long *laughs*, having an outgoing family to a complicated one and still is.
life back then were much more simpler and fun. on and off stress on exams, hanging out with friends, practically everyday and weekends, working part time, holidaying with family in Bangkok, Redang, PhiPhi Island and etc. the only thing i think about is what's the plan tomorrow? :) i really miss those days

but life's moved on and the past shall be cherished and not lived in. and hey, im not complaining with the present life either. i've learned and gained a lot for the past one year, mostly in EQ, SQ and definitely in KGs (kilo grammes!).
i took baby steps into Christianity. which i sincerely would like to thank everyone in the cell group E447 for sowing and watering the seeds of Christianity in me. i love my CG! :)
i've seen and been quite alot compared to peers my age. with the price of being independent and far from family and friends. but i've been doing quite well on my own. kudos to me! haha..

right now i'm in Johannesburg, South Africa. heading back to Sg tmr (day flight with FULL load!) and touch down the day after, early in the morning. finally i have the chance to go for the cell meeting *yays* and to attend sunday service. Pastor will start on the relationship series (relationship with God? Family? Man?) well which ever one will do good to me now, judging from my current status LOL

well, m heading off to bed now. lights off and snores away ;)

small note to Khimmy: u must be jumping for joy upon reading my update, finally *phew* haha

3 comments:

Ray Titus Ong said...

hey dear...

awrite! now at least can check out ur blog d and yeah u really did well with it :D btw wat happened 2 all those old blogs that i've heard and never managed 2 read? how can u delete them? :P

anyways it's good that i do not need 2 wait till eternity 2 hear ur reply... hahahaha...btw do let me know on our date k? it's about 1 month more only...am so anxious :D

take care and safe flight!

y`qianhwei said...

all the old posts are gone with the wind. yeah it wasnt easy but i gotta do it anyway. mostly bout my past relationship and outing with friends only. nothing much. haha..

and one more news! my roster shud be out ard 11th Feb. few more days to go! lets pray hard i have off on those days that u'll be here mann. or else.. *eyes rolling* LOL.

so see yah soon in sg! take care! ;)

Ray Titus Ong said...

ahahha...nvm..i like d story in gone with d wind anyways...so i dun mine hearing ole sob stories... hehehe...11 feb? now is 12 d wor...any news on d roster?