Wednesday, November 3, 2010

productive day.

visited the GP today, got a referral letter and booked an appointment for ultrasound at KKH tomorrow morning (no, i'm NOT pregnant). finally settled the issue with my drowned Blackberry and got a new device for an exchange, and transferred the contract holder to my name. not to mention i was there for an hour and half. and my Blackberry is now totally naked! with zero contacts and apps. FML. returned few Zara items in Ion Orchard and did threading and waxing as well. attended 3 hours lesson. contemplating to do my laundry now, but it's almost 2am already. i'll need to pull myself off the bed at 9am tomorrow for my appt and not forgetting my flight to Auckland reporting at 1915. hope i'll have the time to snooze before my overnight flight. i'm going off to bed. nights love! :)

No comments: