Tuesday, December 28, 2010

5th day of Christmas.

Christmas has been relatively stunning so far, for me. i had an awesome time with God on Sunday and with the cell group member after service. we joked, we crap, we eat, we shared gift and we simply enjoy each others company aye. Miss Yong here has been awarded CareBear (Loving Member) Award this year. i'm honored and touched :)

introducing Sparkle. my CareBear.
*urgh the straw!

all the gorgeous looking peeps of e447.

i'm currently in London, with my first SQ318. a flight that's known for its madness scope of work. you literally walk and serve 14 hours all the way from Singapore to London! but i was lucky enough, the load was amazingly light! a quarter full. there were sooo many empty ROWS vacant! lucky me, and lucky passengers. i prayed the night before for zest and energy, a smooth sailing flight, and God is always generous and graceful for those who ask. instead of having aches everywhere after shiong flight, i was so energetic and awake. Praise the Lord! :)

met up with SL and Hau after flight. they brought dinner over for me, and we just makan and chill till late. i received my birthday cum Christmas present from SL! and i love it!!

another pretty present.
*just ignore my going to bed look LOL

YAYS! cool stuff!
Lady Gaga in-ear headphones
heartbeats by Dr Dre

will be going out for a small shopping in town later. hopefully nothing major *fingers crossed* :))


i love London!
i love my friends!
and i hate my cough and flu..

No comments: