Wednesday, April 20, 2011

as black as charcoal.

my latest hair color. the black doesn't seem to fade off quickly. hmph..
i.look.very.nerdy
and.fierce
putting that aside, i went for my yellow fever vaccination today. i can't lift my left arm now, or carry anything heavy. i'm such a baby. HAHA
apparently it'll give me fever, sometime soon. even if this vaccination doesn't, the colorful chocolates that i've been popping into my mouth will. half a packet of 160g m&m's mini gone in two days. these round yummy little colorful thing not only delaying the healing of my ulcer, they're making me fat too.
( =.= )

2 more weeks to my exam and i'm spending time cam whoring and staring blankly at my Mac's screen, waiting for StarHub to re-activate my line. yes, i owed them a lot of money (again). so no BBM or WhatsApp for the whole day today. i survived on my iPhone.
okay, i'd better shower and continue with Maths. either the vaccination or the studying is making me stone the whole day. looking forward for my facial appointment tomorrow.
got to run now. till then, hang on to your WTF! (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday lol)
it's Easter this weekend! *big cheer*
kthxbye

No comments: