Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TAGHeuer


new glasses. love.

exam next week. and i've been spending my last few days, doing everything else but study. this is the reason why i failed 3 out of 5 subjects for my prelims. my brain engine couldn't seem to be warmed up, after hibernating for 2years+. did i tell you how much i hate economics yet? if not, ECONOMICS IS A TORTURE!! my econs class ended at 10.30pm today! reached home after 12midnight. i could have camped in school ==,
looking forward for exam to be over. i have a long list in mind now; tennis lesson, diving trips, holidays, HOME and etc.

putting (almost nil) updates on studies aside, i received a parcel last week! so out of the blue. the "courier service" company called while i was in class, drawing these instead of doing maths.

p/s: i don't normally draw sunflower. i'm better at drawing daisies :)
i somehow had this idea of drawing a sunflower.. but anyway..

i received these pretty flowers when i got home. stunned.
it really made me smile widely yet got my heart skipped a beat at the same time.

flowers from a good-natured guy-friend scare the living daylights out of a commitment-phobic girl like me. no doubt it's really a sweet gesture, nothing personal (towards the sender). i think it's just me being me.
i hope these flowers don't mean anything, now or later.
does it?

...

moments of silence

No comments: