Monday, April 4, 2011

Love Note.


i collected my Accounting and Stats1 prelim paper today and they both come with Love Notes in it!! :))

Love Note #1
my POA script
this is how doomed i am O.O

solve the easy algebra equation below to know how much i scored.
let's assume x=my total marks. the passing mark is 34.
2x = 34

i will need another 100% of my score to actually pass the paper. LOL
omg i can't believe i'm actually laughing over this. slaps self.

LoveNote #2
Statistic 1
Good effort - well done. wow.

so sweet of the examiner to give encouraging words despite the stress i gave him/her while marking my script. but after reading it again, i started wondering whether he/she is really encouraging or just plain mocking. firstly "good effort". secondly, there's only 11 chapters in this subject, let's exclude chapter1 cause it's just the introduction and chapter 10 has got only handful of words, we're now left with 9. despite listing down the chapters i need to work on, he/she literally is asking me to reevaluate my understandings for the entire subject. HAHA! i love how the examiner lay his/her underlying message in this note. so intriguing. i like! LOL well nevertheless, i managed to scrape more marks for this paper 2x>100 :)

it's starting to feel like a chore now, having to attend UOL revision as early as 8.30am couple days in a week! and to make things worse, it's a 6 and half hours lecture with tea breaks and an hour lunch break in between. it takes about an hour half to two hours to arrive school with public transport, alternatively i can choose to pay S$27 (morning peak hours) to school and S$17 (non-peak hours) back home with only 30mins traveling time. well obviously couple days back i've chosen the expensive traveling method cause i can't be waking up at 5 something in the morning for revision class. i'll probably be "fishing" in class.

owh before i forget, i had a WTF moment in school today. i was pissed to the MAX yet i can't show it to her and in fact gave her a big THANK YOU and a smile for an exchange of her good/kind intention that is soooooo not necessary =.= let me bore you with my venting xD second half of my class today was switched to a different LT, directly after the lunch break. the lecturer told us before the break that most likely we're staying in the same LT, so i left my notes on the table and Burberry pencil case underneath the table in the LT and went out to buy lunch (milk, don't ask why). when i returned, my belongings wasn't there anymore! not even my plastic water bottle! i thought i went in the wrong class, so i walked out to check the board. apparently we're changing LT, so i thought maybe the staffs cleared the LT and shifted our belongings. i walked to the LT at the other end of the school. i went in, and none of my stuff was there. i got panicked a little, and asked the staff outside the class if anyone shifted our belonging. she just stared at me, looking even more lost than i do. this is when i started worrying mad. my whole year of written notes are in the book! i walked back all the way to the previous class, sat on my seat for a good 5mins thinking this couldn't be happening! how can my stuff go missing?! i decided to report it at the student help desk, maybe some bimbo mistaken it. while walking out, a student (who sat behind me earlier) tapped on my shoulder and said, "hey, here's your books and pencil case. i kept it for you cause i'm afraid it may go missing". i tell you, i was at the edge of YELLING at her! how can you just get hold of my items without telling me, or at least leaving a note behind?!! you made me walked the entire school with a lost expression in the face, worried sick, looking aimlessly for my things! and which student will actually steal anonymous books/notes. RAWR! thank God i managed to hold back my words, cause i know it's out of her good will in doing so. instead of roaring at her, i gave her a very genuine big smile and thanked her. inside me i was like wtf wtf wtf and wtf! hunger aided the outrage too. LOL i really felt the need to roar at someone, or at least whine out loud so i called Sam and blurted my heart out. HAHA! i went back to normal after that. that was my rare WTF moment.

anyway tomorrow is going to be another long day for me. Day2 of my POA revision class, leaving mid-lesson, rest a little and off to work. HongKong nightstop tomorrow T.T i'd better be sleeping by 9.30pm hehee. i'm feeling rather guilty for spending time unwisely since i went back to Penang couple days ago. no mugging done, at all. oh dear, i'm going to score 2x=34 again in my real paper *stress* but at least.. i had quite an enjoyable time with family. everyone was back for Ching Ming.

younger sister, JieHwei took this photo. that's me, my sister Elaine and my half brother.
he doesn't look much like us, cause well, he's half .____.
i'm just being mean. hehee!

his way of going up his bicycle :S

see, i'm not always that nasty. i play with him too.

oops. i think i did it again.
i'm his evil half sister. HAHA

well that's pretty much the happenings for the past weeks. argh~ the time is now 9.30pm, my sleeping time! got to shower and pack now. thanks for listening x)) adios amigos! xoxo

No comments: